joi, 18 noiembrie 2010

21:21. 18nov



"I heard this thing like a 30 times on repeat today.I walked down the BLVDs of broken dreams in my city,watching all those desillusioned faces of the overdressed Barbies and Kens,so many groups of try-to-look-as-evil-as-possible-neonazis,heard kids speaking of drugs while playing with toy-guns, mothers yelling at their children because they played in neighboors garden and for the first time,I got not angry or cynical,I got really,really sad.What ever this is all, I REFUSE to believe it's ALRIGHT!

...


To everybody. I wrote that comment 4 months ago. On September 1st, I did it, I escaped - I got a one way ticket to Australia (I lived in Germany). I left my phone at home, laptop, credit card, money. I haven't spend a Dollar for 29 days now, currently I'm couchsurfing in Melbourne, sometimes I'm wwoofing. Sometimes I need to check my emails, all that CouchSurfing stuff is organized over the Internet. But... I'm so fucking happy. "



Eu doar ma intreb cand am sa clachez de la toate astea. Si ma intreb daca am sa pot claca de la toate astea.

Niciun comentariu: